Costsaver's transfer terms and conditions
1. Transfer options are only available to and from hotels booked by Costsaver
2. Give Costsaver your flight info no less than 21 days before your departure to guarantee your transfer.
3. Costsaver are unable to provide refunds if you miss your transfer for any reason, or for passengers who choose not to use their pre-booked transfer.
4. Costsaver are not responsible if any unforeseen events (such as road or rail works, strikes or demonstrations) delay or cancel your transfer.
5. Costsaver group transfers in London are only available to and from London Heathrow. If you’re flying into London Gatwick, we recommend the Gatwick Express, which will get you to the city via London Victoria Station. This can be booked in advance on the Gatwick Express website, or on arrival.