The times above apply only on the published arrival and departure dates of the itinerary chosen, and are the times when the transfer leaves from, or arrives at the airport. Transfers are provided on a group basis. There will be no refund for missed or unused transfers as a result of flight delays or missed flight connections.
All Costsaver guests benefit from complimentary arrival and departure transfers by shuttle coach on the arrival and departure day of their guided holiday. These times are specified on the individual itinerary pages. You can book and purchase your own transfers if your flight times do not coincide with the shuttle coach schedules. In addition, guests arriving before or departing after the scheduled holiday may also book a transfer through Costsaver providing they also purchase the additional pre- and/or postholiday hotel night(s) from Costsaver. Costsaver provides complimentary airport transfers in the Eastern Mediterranean region at any time on the first and final day of your holiday, as well as other days in conjunction with pre- and/or post-trip accommodation booked through Costsaver. Flight times must be provided to Costsaver at least 21 days before flight departure.
Departure from London
All coach holidays depart from our London Reception Centre. Pickups on the morning of departure for London-starting holidays are only included from the suggested London hotel or those booked through Costsaver. Guests staying in other hotels must make their own way to our London Reception Centre.
Please also remember to reconfirm your trip departure details by contacting our London Reception Centre at +44 (0)207 620 8900 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to departure.
London airport transfers
Costsaver has arranged group transfer rates from London Heathrow and London Gatwick airports to your Costsaver London hotel:
A$80 single trip per person to/from Heathrow Airport
A$160 single trip per person to/from Gatwick Airport
1. For included and chargeable transfers, you or your Travel Agent must provide detailed flight information to Costsaver at the time of booking or at the very latest no fewer than 21 days prior to departure. Once transfers are booked they cannot be changed.
2. For London arrivals, you must stay at a London hotel booked by Costsaver on the night of arrival and the night prior to your departure date.
3. Costsaver only includes one inbound and one outbound transfer (excluding London)
4. In the event of flight delays outside of Costsaver’s control, the transfers will be deemed to be cancelled.
5. All transfers are based on group transfers. Refunds are not available for missed transfers, or guests not using this service.
6. In the event of unforeseen events (such as road or rail works, strikes or demonstrations), Costsaver will not be responsible for delayed or cancelled transfers.