NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Costsaver Luggage Competition (hereinafter “Competition”) is only open to those who are 18 years old or older at the time of entry (hereinafter “Entrant”). Employees, officers and representatives of The Travel Corporation as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee, officer or representative are not eligible to participate, and those involved in the creation, advertising, development, production (including prize suppliers), implementation and distribution of the Competition and their directors, officers and agents or any other persons or entities directly associated with the Competition are ineligible to enter the Competition. The Competition is subject to all federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations. The Competition is not open to residents of Quebec, Canada.
2. Sponsor: Costsaver Tours, 2 Cornet St, Guernsey GY1 3AZ, Guernsey
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Competition, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these official rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in disqualification from the Competition.
4. Timing: The Competition begins at 12:01 am Eastern Time September 5 2022 and ends at 11:59 pm Eastern Time September 27 2022 (the “Competition Period”).
5. How to Enter: Comment on Competition Launch post, or subsequent competition promotion posts, on Facebook sharing your “choose iconic” story and images, or share on Instagram using both #csmyway AND #chooseiconic hashtags. Images and stories must be from past Costsaver tours, and Entrant mush include trip name in their entry. Limit one entry per Entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete entries. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By submitting images, the Content Owner agrees that the individual piece of content may be used by Costsaver and its affiliates and/or related entities. In the delivery of images or videos, the Content Owner grants Costsaver non-exclusive rights to use the Content in activity to authentically depict experiences on Costsaver trips from the perspective of Costsaver’s guests; used across various marketing channels in different forms of media, including but not limited to use on website (https://www.costsaver.com), print, social media, email, digital advertising, out-of-home, events, third party platforms and APIs. Costsaver may use, display, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your Content in any manner in their sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever in perpetuity and globally. Entrants in Canada can also submit entries via post to 33 Kern Road, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3B 1S9.
6. Selection of Winner: One Grand Prize winner will be chosen by Costsaver’s social media team, based on the best story received, on or about 28 September 2022 from all eligible entries received. The winners will be notified by Instagram direct message or Facebook comment on or about October 3, 2022. If a winner cannot be reached or does not acknowledge notification within five (5) days of the first notification attempt, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries. The Grand Prize winner will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility within ten (10) days after the notification date, or an alternate Grand Prize winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries received.
7. Competition Prizes:
The winner will receive 1 x Set of Samsonite luggage, with an estimated value of around $300.
Luggage will be chosen by the Costsaver team and shipped directly to prize winner. The award cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash. Costsaver reserves the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Winner will not receive the difference between actual and approximate retail value.
Conditions of Acceptance of Competition Prizes: Winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. A valid mailing address is required to claim a prize. Winners are subject to verification by Sponsor and Promotional Partners, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Competition. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant's eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. In the event that a winner is determined to be ineligible, the prize will be forfeited, and Sponsor and Promotional Partners reserve the right to randomly select an alternate winner from among the remaining eligible entries. The Winner will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the Competition, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration. Winners agree to the use of their name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation (except where prohibited). By entering this Competition, the winners acknowledges that the Sponsor has the right to publicize, by any medium, the winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
ALL POTENTIAL COMPETITION WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE COMPETITION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Competition constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Competition if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Competition, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition is a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release: By entering this Competition, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless, Sponsor, Promotional Partners, THEIR affiliates and related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Competition or receipt or use of any prize.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR, PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, THEIR AFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES, OR THEIR RESCPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS COLLECTIVELY HEREIN, PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR: (I) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE MALFUNCTIONING OF ANY COMPUTER, CABLE, NETWORK, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (II) THE UNAVAILABILITY OR INACCESSIBILITY OF ANY TRANSMISSIONS OR TELEPHONE OR INTERNET SERVICE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE COMPETITION; (IV) ELECTRONIC OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE COMPETITION OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; (V) ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ENTRANT’S COMPUTER, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE, WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION OR THAT ARISE OUT OF OR ARE IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WORKMAN.COM WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS ON THE SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES EXCEED THE TOTAL CHARGES SET FORTH IN THE ITINERARY GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OF INCIDENATAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the courts of the state of New York and the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York or any courts successors thereto in respect of any controversy which may arise out of or in relation to this Agreement or its performance and each party hereby waives any objections to such jurisdiction and venue; and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Competition, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
14. Winners List: Competition results may be obtained October 10, 2022 by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Costsaver, Rue Francois-Diday 6, 1204 Geneva, Switzerland
15. Entrant’s Personal Information: Excluding the terms of Section 8, Publicity, above, all other personally-identifiable information collected from entrants is subject to Sponsor’s Privacy Policies located at https://www.costsavertour.com/privacy-policy