At Costsaver, we know how important it is to get your vacation off to a seamless and smooth start. That's why every part of your journey, from your front door to the start hotel of your chosen vacation, and from your hotel to the airport and back home again on your return, is made easy with Costsaver.
Airport Transfers in London
Airport transfers for North America
All transfers are included with the purchase of air, please speak to your travel agent for more details about transfer costs for guests not purchasing air through Costsaver.
Airport transfers for Eastern Mediterranean and Asia
Costsaver is pleased to offer complimentary airport transfers at any time either on the starting and ending day of the trip or on other days in conjunction with pre and post-trip accommodation booked through Costsaver. Note that flight times must be provided to Costsaver no fewer than 21 days before flight departure.
Airport transfers in Europe (excluding London) and Africa
"All Costsaver guests receive complimentary arrival and departure transfers by shuttle bus on the first and last day of their guided vacation at the times specified above. Transfers are provided on a group basis. Any guests whose flight times do not coincide with the shuttle bus transfer timings may choose to purchase a private transfer. Guests arriving before the first day or leaving after the last day of the trip can purchase a transfer through Costsaver providing that they also book the additional pre and post-trip hotel night(s) from Costsaver.
(Note: Highlights of Kenya guests receive a complimentary transfer at any time on the first day of their trip, provided flight times have been supplied to Costsaver no fewer than 21 days before flight departure.)"
Airport transfers in London
London Heathrow Airport:
When booking Costsaver vacation, guests can take advantage of our land and air packages, we have included a FREE transfer to and from London Heathrow airport and Trafalgar London hotel. Guests who have made their own flight arrangements may purchase transfers at our specially negotiated group transfer rates: $85 per person per single trip to/from Heathrow Airport. Guests will be picked up and dropped off to correspond with any flight time.
London Gatwick Airport:
For guests arriving at London’s Gatwick Airport, Costsaver recommends the Gatwick Express. See the Gatwick Express’ website at: www.gatwickexpress.com.
Terms and conditions
1. Flight information must be provided to Costsaver no fewer that 21 days prior to departure. Once transfers are booked they cannot be changed.
2. In the event of flight delays outside of Costsaver's control, the transfers will be deemed to be cancelled.
3. All transfers are based on group transfers. No refund is therefore available for missed transfers, or passengers not using this service.
4. For London transfers, you must stay at a London hotel booked by Costsaver on the night of arrival and the night prior to your departure date.
5. In the event of unforeseen events (such as road or rail works, strikes or demonstrations), Costsaver will not be responsible for delayed or cancelled transfers.